School has pre-primary section. Parents have a choice between Kinder Garten or Montessori system. Both systems are modified, indigenized versions to suit the needs of the children.
- Children are exposed to English, Sanskrit, Hindi and Kannada.
- Good playing and learning environment provided.Excellent outdoor play equipments surrounded by garden are provided.
- Children are taken out on short picnics to explore nature. Discipline in pre-primary is firm but fair.Soon the children learn that boundaries are set on the behaviour.
- Audio visual room and Library for Tiny Tots.
- Each Class has one/two exposure programmes.
- A Separate Baby Pool is an added advantage for preprimary.
- Pre Primary wing has a separate Sports Day.
Our Advisor- Smt. Meenakshi shivarama Krishanan, Secretary General, Indian Montessori centre.